Thursday, October 20, 2016

"Bountiful Blessings"

I am very happy to share with you my latest design.
I thought it would be a good time to release this with Fall and Thanksgiving coming.


"Bountiful Blessings was a kit back in 2013, but now available as a chart.
I've updated it with new linen, 32ct Vtg. Pecan Butter, a beautiful linen from Lakeside Linens and new ric rac, Aged Saffron from Dames of the Needle. 
Floss is a mix of WDW, Moss and Bright Leaf and DMC 869 and 300.


The pattern contains a set of numbers for changing the year and an Oak Leaf template for the making the applique for the back. It's fun to make the back of pinkeeps as interesting at the front.

At the moment you can find this chart in my Etsy shop and it should be out to my distributor soon.

As always, thank you so much for your support of my designs and happy stitching!
Smiles, ~Nan

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

It is lovely, Nan! Thank you for providing a set of numbers! Very thoughtful and generous!

Edwina said...

Like your design and enjoy your blog.

Thomas More said...

Greetings! I'm Thomas, an can i take all my classes online expert passionate about helping students like you excel academically. Let's work together to achieve your goals.