Monday, January 4, 2016

Thinking Ahead

Now that the holidays are over, it's time to think ahead. My mind and thoughts have turned to sweet sayings and hearts and I always have lots of designs floating in my head.

❤ ❤ ❤

I have been busy in the studio, not only designing releases for the new year, but also
creating finished items for the January, Primitive Handmades Merc. update. 


I have a fun finish in mind for the is one.  My sewing machine will be humming along most of the day.  Wishing you time for the things you love to do.
Smiles, ~Nan

7 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a sweet piece you have created, Nan! I look forward to seeing it in finished form. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 2016.

old crow said...

Nan, always love your sweet designs. Hope you have a very creative New Year!
Hugs, Mona

Sweet Sue said...

What's not to love about an old urn and flowers, cute cute cute!

debbie haggard said...

love this piece! so simple and sweet!! :-)

cucki said...

It's so sweet ❤️

CathieJ said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the finish for that pretty stitchery.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful Nan!
I've been stitchin' up some hearts too!
Many Blessings
Robin