Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Another Stitcher's Finish

Boy, I just love when these roll in......
It's always so much fun for me to see a
 design I've created, stitched by a fellow stitcher 
and how creative you all can be with your finishing. 
Here is a finish by Annie.  She stitched
the Dutch Tulip freebie and created a
luggage tag.  What a fun idea!
She stitched this with 
DMC colors...... 356, 407, 433, 758.
I love that Annie changed the colors
to give it her own creative touch.  It's just really super.  
I'd like a whole set of these for traveling : )
~*~*~*~*~
Annie and I must have been in the same
mindset.  I recently finished my Dutch 
Tulip piece to cover a book.
Doing a covered book was a first for me.
I want to thank my dear friend Mimi for 
helping me with this finish
during our stitching play date.
I am so pleased with the way it turned out.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Gearing up for the next Ladies Prim Society 
release. Hosted by Dyeing to Stitch.
Hope to have a sneak peek for you
by weeks end.
I'm really excited about this one.
Can't wait!

Hope your day is filled with happy stitches!
Smiles, ~Nan

12 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely works x

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Beautiful finishes!!!
Love the covered book ~ what a wonderful idea!
No stitchin' today ~ stuffin' dolls ~ but to be honest I'd rather stitch!
Hope your day is filled with some time to create!
Prim Blessings
Robin

HollyXSing said...

Sneak Peek...I love that...I will be watching;)

-Holly

Annie said...

Thanks so much for the lovely design I had a great time stitching it. Love your version as a book cover. I think your kitty doll likes it too!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

annie did a sweet job of it! She always does :)
and your book cover is darling!

marly said...

Love the colors she chose and I found a journal today in my tossing. Perfect for your book finish.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

The covered book looks awesome--makes me want to try one.

Lynn said...

Wow, both of these are fabulous finishes! I love the colour changes in the luggage tag too. I don't know if I'm brave enough to try that sort of thing yet.

ROSELLA69 said...

Veramete molto carino i colori bellissimi come pure disegno,complimenti ciao da Rosella.

Three Sheep Studio said...

This design is simply beautiful, Nan !
It is always fun to see how each person works some of their personality into your designs / patterns.

Awaiting your "sneak peak".
Rose

Lauralee @ The Eclectic Stitcher said...

I have stitched the Dutch tulip before and finished it into a pinkeep, but after seeing the way you covered the book, I want to stitch it again!!! Is there a tutorial somewhere that shows how to cover a book? I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that finish!!!!

Mouse said...

oooo just catching up as always and love the finishes done by other peeps and yours too ...lol and nice to see you in the post below as well :)
good luck with the next release too :) love mouse xxxxx