Thursday, January 13, 2011

*Quaker Heart Pinkeep*

Just finished this Quaker heart pinkeep.  Stitched on 36 ct Raw linen and stuffed with sawdust.
  I love this floss color.  It's called Cherry Basket by Valdani.
This was a freebie design by The Workbasket.
I've just listed this in my Etsy Shop
* * * * * * * 
I have two new patterns that I've just about finished up and hope to be releasing this weekend.
One is my Winter 1737 pattern and the other is an alphabet sampler called Primrose Sampler.
Check back this weekend for their introduction.
* * * * * * * 
Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers to Becky in SC.
She and her family are in our thoughts.
Please enjoy this beautiful day and remember to be thankful for all you have.
Happy stitching,
~Nan

11 comments:

KarenV said...

That's a sweet finish Nan, I really like the gingham fabric on the ends.

Meadowbrook Cabin Primitives said...

Nan,

I absolutely love your work ! The heart pillow is wonderful!

Hugs,
Linda

Dora said...

I love this finish!

Lisa S said...

How adorable! I love the color change you made. Gives it a whole different look than how their model is on the website. I like your's better :)

Tamaravvo said...

Beautiful work!

Karen said...

Very nice! I can't wait to see your new designs....

Sue said...

Beautiful finish!!

Patty C. said...

Lovely pattern - Great finish !!

Moonpie primitives said...

Hi Nan:
I love your new heart, everything red makes me happy...I can't wait to see your new patterns...I'm sure I will love them..
Have a great weekend, Nancy

Lisa Russell said...

I just printed out this design to work on as a door ornament for Valentines coming up. I love your pillow you made! Very nice!

Unknown said...

love it!