Wednesday, April 7, 2010

~My Next Pattern Release~

~WROUGHT BY ME~

 
As promised, here is my new cross stitch
design ~Wrought By Me~.   It was inspired,
of course, by an antique sampler.  

I've stitched it on 32ct linen that I did some
antiquing to and used a combination of
WDW, GA and DMC thread.  
If you are interested in this or my other
patterns,  you can email me or I have
started to list them in my Etsy shop.
Pattern is $9 with free ship.

Thank you so much for all your support
in this new exciting venture.

Happy Stitching!
~Nan

4 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

it's beautiful Nan ~ love the color & simplicity...
but I ADORE your thread box in the background!!!

Blessed be!
~Lori

Susan Pilotto said...

Love this new pattern Nan...Cheers Susan

clob said...

ur second pattern is really beautiful ! i love the colors you're choice !!!

have a good day clob south of france

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Thanks for the feedback girls, I do appreciate it. I wanted to do something with blue flowers, not too often seen. My vision was for cornflowers, a flower that's been around for centuries and also something that was kind of a quick stitch. It's always nice to be able to complete something in a few sittings. Anyway, that's just a little bit of my thought process on this. Thanks for your thoughts too.
~Nan