Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some New Goodies


Just had to take some pics and show you
my latest banner purchase from Ivonne
This says it all when it comes to my style. What
a beautiful job she did.  I love it.  It's right by
our front door as soon as you walk in. 


Notice the adorable brown folk art bird with
the cute haircut.  She's another new goodie
of mine.  Audrey of Bayrayschild Primitives 
makes the most wonderful
folk art birds you'd ever want to own.
She has more for adoption, so check them
out.  


Have a happy Wednesday.
~Nan

6 comments:

Amy said...

Really great. I love your combo of stuff. Thanks for the photo.

I want to put out my primitives and my roosters. But we are living with family. I hope we can be out on our own soon.

bayrayschild said...

Nan, I love your style!

Ivonne sure creates the most beautiful banners doesn't she?

Thank You for the mention!

Hugs Audrey

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Love your banner and the piece it's hanging over is wonderful, too!

Cassie Shella said...

Looks wonderful! I love the bird too. Before children, I used to have a lot of primitive stuff. Now I just go for anything that won't break! Have a great week

village folk art said...

Nan, I too just got my banner from Ivonne ... 'Folk*Art' ... it's perfectly eye catching. Must say that I love your needlework and I just received my Happy 4th packet and I truly love it. Can't wait to get started on it.

Fondly,
Barb
VFA = Village Folk Art

Alma Allen said...

Nan,

Love all the projects you have done. Your home and style look so inviting. Your blog is wonderful!